Wednesday 14 October 2009

Lord Noel's Yum Yum

What ho! Diners......
If like me....you like to be able to get food 'on demand'.......
....then there are certainly many restaurants out there that might appeal to YOU!


Lady Jacqueline and I have eaten out rather extensively......
.....and we are often encouraged to enter a venue.....
....from the initial impressions obtained.....
........ by that 'first glance' at the exterior.


Sometimes the first impression.......
..... isn't always that favourable.....


.....and I do find myself wondering......
....who exactly is 'in charge'......
..... of their marketing strategy?
...and indeed 'Do they have one?'


Some I can't argue with......
...it's simply the plain unadulterated truth......


.....and I've never advocated 'low fat' diets......
....I find the food all rather lacking.......
....in flavour.


And although I often find myself salivating.......
.....over my own imaginings.....
....of the exotic dishes to come......
.....this next one......
.....doesn't quite cut it......


Some are such.....
....that I find my appetite.....
....has suddenly ......
....and completely.......
......vanished!


The do say......
....(and whether it's just rumours or not....I don't know)......
.....but they say that alot of ingredients that find their way......
....to the 'less salubrious' venues.....
....could be contaminated..........
....with genetically modified products!
Goodness only knows......
....if one were to eat there......
what the 'side effects' could be.


I also know...
....from my Irish family connections......
....that Ireland (and Dublin in particular).......
.....is fast becoming recognised ......
.....as the 'culinary capital' of the world......
....which explains.....
....rather alot.


But I find that if one does intend to dine in the evening......
.....it's always best........
.....to try to remain hungry......
....(sometimes not having anything to eat all day)......
....until you are actually ready......
....to eat out.


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline

No comments: