Tuesday 6 October 2009

Lord Noel In Search Of Sunshine

Whatto! Sun Worshippers.....

All of a sudden.........
....Summer seems to be over!
And it doesn't take many overcast days like this......
....to make Lady Jacqueline and myself.....
....think about getting away.....
....to sunnier climes.
We started looking for something a little different.....
....and then noticed a rather exclusive Caribbean Cruise.........

The idea of drifting around in the sunshine......
....being waited on hand and foot...
...rather appeals to us both.

Unfortunately Lady Jacqueline suffers badly.....
....from travel sickness.....
....and being a moving ship.....
...is likely to bring out her motion sickness even more.
So I went to our local Chemists.....
....to find a suitable remedy for her.
The shop is very quaint....
..... and also trapped somewhere in the 1950's.

But they do stock quite a wide range of products in there......
....although one always has to make sure that the 'sell by' date is still current.
Whilst in there......
.....I also decided to treat myself....
..... with some condoms.....
...in the hope that....
...all that sunshine and relaxation....
...will naturally lead to 'other things'.
Once I'd made my selections............I walked up to the counter and laid down my purchases in front of the cashier.
I started to check my wallet to sort out the correct change......
.....when the pharmacist looked at me for a second......
.... and he then asked...........
"Why do you do it......If it makes you so sick?"

What makes YOU sick?

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline

No comments: