Saturday 31 October 2009

Lord Noel On Tricketty Treats

Whatto! Halloween Fancy dressers......


Last year I decided to celebrate Halloween by going out 'on the razz'......
....dressed as Count Dracula.......
...yes I fancied a different 'Title' for the night......
Anyway......
....I entered into a bit of a pub crawl......
.....and much intoxication was embibed by the entire group of revellers I had become a part of.
Eventually I decided to call it a night.
I stumbled home quite happily.......
....but decided to take a shortcut through the towns graveyard.


I bumbled past a couple of really old gravestones.....
...when suddenly I was hit on the shoulder...........
.....by a sausage roll!
I was rather shocked.......
......but even after looking around.....
....I couldn't see who the culprit was.
I shrugged my caped shoulders and wandered onwards.......
.....when once again, I was hit.....
..this time on the back.
I swung around immediately in the dimly lit graveyard.....
....but there was no-one there.


At my feet.....
...lay a small triagular ham sandwich.....
....with it's meaty filling gruesomely sliding out from between the slices of curly white bread.
Clearly....something strange was going on.....
....so I decided to stumble onwards toward some distant street lights.....
....in a feeble attempt to rejoin civilisation.
Suddenly a dark figure loomed up from behind a massive tombstone to one side of me.....
....and I caught a glimpse of its hand......
....and saw that it was clutching.....
....a cocktail stick!


I only had a moment to yell out "What the f...!"....
....when the evil figure leapt towards me with its arm outstretched.......
....and I felt the sharp end of the cocktail stick pierce the skin on my chest!
I yelped in pain...and shock......
....and ran as fast as my legs would carry me towards the nearby street.
And as I ran I heard a voice somewhere behind me cry out....
..."Lord Noel!......I'm so sorry!.....Come back!" ......
.....and I slowed to a stop and looked back into the darkness.....
...."Who the Hell are you?"...I yelled.
To which the dark stranger announced....

"I am Buffet the Vampire Slayer"!

Tallyho!

Have you ever slayed an evil being from another time dimension using an ordinary household implement?

Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline

No comments: