Wednesday 12 November 2008

Twins

Whatto! Parents...............
Yesterday I bumped into a lady in town who I hadn't seen for quite some time...............
In fact the last time I'd seen her she was in the advanced stages of pregnancy!............
She told me that she'd been involved in a car accident which had caused her to fall into a deep coma..............


Asleep for nearly a month, she'd woken up to find that she was no longer pregnant.........
As you can imagine - She was absolutely frantic!..............
But the Hospital staff were quickly at hand to tell her "It's Okay! You had twins! A boy and a girl.....................

The babies are fine and your brother came in and named them."...............
Now, her brother isn't the sharpest knife in the cutlery drawer...................
............so this news left her expecting the worst!
"What's the girl's name?" she'd asked concernedly.............
"Denise," the doctor said...............
With a large sigh of relief she thought, "That's not a bad name! Perhaps I was wrong to doubt my brother. I like the name Denise!"...............
Then she asked the doctor, "What's the boy's name?"
The doctor replied..............


..............."DeNephew".................
Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: