Monday 17 November 2008

Lunch with the Law

Whatto! Legal Beagles..............

Many of my good friends are Barristers and I was with one in particular the other day for lunch....

.....at one of Londons TOP Restaurants!

He was paying and making a great fuss over how much he was spending........

Apparently he'd had a big win recently and was enjoying the proceeds...........
It when we left the restaurant that it happened............

The Barrister opened the door of his brand new BMW.............

when suddenly a car came too close from behind hitting the drivers door and ripping it off completely!..............

The police were at the scene almost instantly and all I could hear was my Barrister friend complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW................

"Officer! Look what they've done to my Beemer!" he whined.

The Officer reacted surprisingly sharply saying "You lawyers are so materialistic! You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't even notice that your left hand was ripped off!"

It was TRUE!!!!................. In the shock of the moment we hadn't even noticed!!!!

"Oh my God!" shouted my Barrister friend staring at the bloody left wrist where his hand once was................



............"Where's my Rolex!"


Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: