Friday 21 November 2008

Happy Wedding Anniversary!

Whatto! Wedded ones...............


This morning my wife had a well deserved lie-in as I examined our wedding certificate........
I checked and rechecked the thing...............
but NOWHERE on it...............
could I find an EXPIRY date!!
We decided to go out for a wonderful lunch together..............
to celebrate our many years together!.............
During the meal............a small tear entered my eye.........................
my good wife noticed it............... and asked me "Are you getting sentimental Darling?".......
I smiled, wiped the tear away and said......................
"No Darling, I was thinking about the time before we got married................
Your father (Judge Blackmore) threatened me with life in jail I didn't marry you!".............
"Oh Yes!" she laughed............. "I'd forgotten all about that!"..................
"Well..........." I continued..............
"Tomorrow I'd've been a free man!"
Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel
and A Very Happy Wedding Anniversary to my Darling Wife Lady Jacqueline!
With Love from Your Hubby!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: