Wednesday 26 November 2008

Children

Whatto! Parents..............
A few years ago I met a lovely young couple who told me that they were desperate for children......
They said they'd tried all sorts of new medical methods to try to conceive............
without success.............
I mentioned that I was going for a holiday to the Vatican in Rome....................


"and while I'm there, I'll light a candle for you." I offered.................
They said they would be thankful for ANY assistance they could get..............
I had a wonderful time in Rome and DID light a candle as promised...............


Just recently I bumped into the lady again..............
and was overjoyed to find that she was pregnant......
with TWINS!!!!
I told her how pleased I was for them both.................
and THEN she told me that they'd already had two children (another set of twins) .........
so they would soon have FOUR children!................
I was amazed and asked her "How is your husband these days?.................
I'd certainly like to congratulate him!"
She wearily replied "He's gone to Rome...........
...................to blow out that candle!"
Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: