Tuesday 16 June 2009

Lord Noel Celebrates Super Women!

What ho! Ladies................
I was pleasantly surprised to discover how many good female super heroines there are 
in the wonderful world of comics!


Those of you with an insightfulness in that area of expertise......... will probably be able to name most of the lovely ladies on display here.....


And it reminded me that I spent the other evening inventing super heros with the help of some other lovely people who came over to enjoy our company at Virtual Manor.......

With their help and encouragement I was able to create FIVE!...... It may have been more but that's all I could remember by the end of the evening!............. And I think 5 super heroes is quite enough for one night!............

I shall be contacting Marvel Comics as soon as I've 'fleshed them up' a bit............. to see if they are interested.........


They aren't like your 'regular' Super Heroes.............Although all the Heros I created had a 'special power' of some sort that they could utilise in an emergency................

.....but not necessarily one that they'd chose to brag about............... I'm sorry I can't tell you more..........but I'd have to kill you..........and you must understand that I like to tantalise and torment you as much as possible..........(that's one of my special powers!).......

And do you know?................ that by the end of the evenings frivolities......... which incidently only took place after some deep and taxing discussion......

......all the people round our generous banqueting table....... seemed like Wonderful Super Heroes to me...........

and one of them in particular................ has TODAY reached the grand old age of 30!

.......And she just happens to be my lovely lovely daughter!.........
Yes....I know what you're thinking......."Lord Noel doesn't look old enough to have a 30 year old daughter!"..............Well that's very sweet of you!.......But it's absolutely TRUE!!
(By the way......have you heard of a company called 'Specsavers?)
And this lovely lady is someone I feel very proud of today.............. she has blossomed into a wonderful and beautiful woman....................... who can rightly be described now........
........ as A SUPER WOMAN!

And........ in her name she carries a secret weapon of Love with her wherever she goes...............
Happy Birthday Caragh!
Best Wishes and lots and lots of love............... Dad & Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(That's Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline to the rest of you!)

No comments: