Thursday 18 June 2009

Lord Noel Examines Health & Efficiency

What ho! Builders.......
In this 'Health Conscious' society........
........ we are bombarded with ever more rules and regulations........
.....controlling how we behave both at home and at work.
Due to my interest in property development I recently attended a seminar regarding Health & Safety at work...........
I took these pictures during the seminar which was entitled........
"What's wrong here?".......
I wonder if you can spot it?................


It's really tricky I know.............

......but try looking a little bit closer...............


.......now it's staring you right in the face!.........



......if you thought the answer was "The woman is doing all the work!"...........
......then you're on the right lines.....
....... but not correct..............
I'm reliably informed by my wonderful wife Lady Jacqueline that....
"Women ALWAYS do ALL the work!"..............
No.......
So what's the correct answer?.............
(Scroll down)
V
V
V
V
V
V
Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: