Thursday 25 June 2009

Lord Noel On Mating Season

Whatto! Hot blooded males...........

As a young man I was fortunate enough to be able to travel the World........

...... and on one particular trip I arranged to stay on a Native American reservation!

It taught me a great deal about their customs and beliefs...................

.....and one day in particular still stands out in my mind...................

I was travelling on horseback with two other 'Braves'...... when we entered some woods............

....... all of a sudden one of them leapt from his horse and ran up a hill to the mouth of a small cave.....

"Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!" he called into the cave.......

...... and then he listened very closely...........

........ and there came an answering, "Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!"

I watched in amazement as he then tore off his clothes and ran into the cave!

Naturally puzzled by this activity..........I asked the other Brave what it was all about..........

And he said "It is our custom during mating season when a Brave sees a cave, they call 'Wooooo Wooooo! Wooooo!' into the opening............. If they get an answer back, it means there is a Squaw in there waiting to mate."

We went on further and saw another cave................

And the remaining Brave ran up to the opening of the cave, stopped, and shouted, "Woooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!"

Immediately, there was an answering "Wooooo!Wooooo! Wooooo!" from deep inside the cave!

I watched............ as he too tore off all his clothes and ran into the cave!

I was stunned and awestruck as I sat alone outside the cave on my horse....................... I'd gained a rare insight into an otherwise unknown part of Native American culture!

I wandered on ...............alone for a while............... and then saw a great big cave!

As I looked in, I was amazed at the size of the huge opening, and I was thinking, "Oh, Gosh! Look at the size of this cave! It is bigger than the ones those Braves found! There may be several really fine Squaws in this cave!"

I stood in front of the opening and shouted with all my might "Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!"

And I closed my eyes in anticipation.........listening for any reply........... after a few moments I heard the answering call, "WOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOO!"

With a gleam in my eyes and a smile on my face, I raced into the cave, tearing off all my clothes........

........ full of youthful lust as I ran..............

And then the train hit me......



Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: