Sunday 21 June 2009

Lord Noel Has Hollywood Dreams.....

Whatto! Hollywood types.......

I had an very odd dream last night.........

Maybe you've had the same experience yourself?.........

I dreamt that I was living in Hollywood...............

......and that I WAS ELVIS!


Yes ME......ELVIS!

And my good Lady wife was........... Marilyn Monroe!

It was an absolutely wonderful experience!.....

.....but in my dream........

....other Elvis's started to turn up........

......and soon there was a whole room full of us!
Elvis's even started camping on my front lawn!

And then, in my dream......
......... lots more beautiful women started arriving...........

.............and they too were all dressed as MARILYN MONROE!!

.........And they camped outside with all the Elvis's!!
(Or should that be 'Elvii'.....as a plural of Elvis?)
In the end............
.........my dream got a little too weird.....
........even for ME!..................so I woke myself up!

Maybe I'm suffering from a vitamin deficiency?




Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: