Saturday 13 June 2009

Lord Noel - New Secretary Needed

Whatto! Entrepreneurs.........

In todays climate I would have imagined that an advertisement like mine.........

.....placed for a 'New Personal Secretary'..............

.....would have been an extremely popular proposition!

(Maybe I should have placed it elsewhere besides the window of the post office?)


Luckily I still received a handful of responses........

.....One of which I reproduce below.................



"Deer Lord Noel......

I weesh to apli 4 the job as sekritery wot waz advertysed in our lokal pust orfic larst weeek.

I hav no preevus expeerunce but i can tipe up to 17 words a minet.......(on a gud day)

.....and I am shur I can even inkrees this with praktis.

I am very keen to start as soon as pasibul as I cud do wif sum xtra cash rite now.

I am punktual and always smart in my apeeruns......

I have enklowsed a pic of me for yur rekords

Yurs fayfully

Marion"





.......She started work on Monday!




Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel
Dress With Finesse

No comments: