Friday 12 June 2009

Lord Noel's Password

Tallyho! Computernerds.............

My good Lady wife was helping me set up my new computer, and at the appropriate point in the process, the computer advised me that I would now need to "enter a password"...

(Something I will use to log on with...)

I must admit that I was in a rather amorous mood and decided that I would try something a little different (for me) to bring the subject matter to my wife's attention......

When the computer asked me to enter my password, I made it plainly obvious to my Lady wife what I was entering................ by stating each letter OUT LOUD as I typed..........

So the conversation with the computer went a little like this:

Computer: 'State Password'

Me: 'P!...E!...N!...I!...S!'

Then my good lady wife fell off her chair laughing........

........ when the computer replied:

**** PASSWORD REJECTED.......

........ NOT LONG ENOUGH!***



Tallyho!
Best Wishes- Lord Noel
Dress With Finesse

No comments: