Thursday 25 September 2008

Lord Noel On Women Scorned

Whattttto! Once more!

Believe it or not....There were times when I was much younger...
... when I used to consider myself something of a Playboy!

Galavanting about and generally enjoying myself....... you know the sort of thing?! What?! Har!!

Anyhow........ on occasion the filly I happened to be with at the time could sometimes take exception to my behaviour!!

I know!!....Damned unreasonable I call it!........

Anyhow.....I was lucky enough to have my Butler Smithers and he used to step in and resolve any particularly 'trying' matters...... (so to speak)..

I was reading an article recently about women in similar situations who apparently reacted 'quite badly' ......as these photographs would seem to demonstrate.............
















Tallyho!............... and take care out there all you young 'Stags'! Har!!!
Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: