Thursday 11 September 2008

Lord Noel Makes A Visit to the Dentist

Whatttttto!! Wonderful ones!
Aren't Teeth a wonderful thing?......


........many of my ancestors would have found a variety of good uses to put them to .....
....as they made their way here from Transylvania ..

A very good and beautiful friend of ours today went to the Dentist to undergo some major Dental work and it reminded me of the time that I too went to visit such an establishment accompanied by my good wife - Lady Jacqueline.....
On entering I was instantly reassured by the fine array of modern equipment laid out before us........

........And as we were shown into the dentist's surgery I immediately made it absolutely clear that I was in a big hurry. So I told him straight "No expensive extras, Doctor," and continued uninterrupted, "No gas or needles or any of that fancy stuff. Just pull the tooth and get it over with."

The Dentist's eyes opened and I could see he was impressed with my forthrightness. He smiled admiringly and said "I wish more of my patients were as strong minded and as brave as you, Lord Noel." Then he added "Now, which tooth is it?"
I then turned to my wife Lady Jacqueline and said "Show him your tooth, Darling!"

Har!!
Tallyho everyone!
Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: