Wednesday 24 September 2008

Lord Noel's Unusual Interview

What ho!! Everyone!.............


From time to time my 'previous experiences' in life lead me to be invited to join some rather exclusive organisations.................

Only recently I was approached and asked whether I would like to take part in a rather unusual 'Interview' which would gain me access to the 'Inner Sanctum' of a Top Secret group......

I was given minimal instructions as to when and where I should report for this task.........

and on the due date I arrived respectfully early in order to begin..........

I was ushered into an ante-room where i was introduced to a man who I shall refer to as ......... 'The Manager'..........

I was told by him that the 'Initial Interview' would require me to remove all of my clothing and valuables prior to my entry to the 'Interview suite'............

Fascinated and intrigued by the whole process and the increasing mystique surrounding the whole event...............I agreed.............

I was then led into the 'Interview suite' where I was approached by another male (The Co-ordinator) who explained the 'Rules' to me in more detail.................

He said "I understand that you wish to join us?" I nodded........and he continued "Well there is one rule you have to follow. While you are trying to join this group it is forbidden for you to get an erection." Understandably I was a little aghast at this revelation and slightly shocked, but once I had a few moments to regain my composure I realised that such a thing could well be vital......depending on the requirements of future 'missions'! I thought calmly to myself 'Well I've come this far..............and with the stress I was feeling surrounding this whole process THAT aspect shouldn't be a problem.' So I agreed..............

The co-ordinator then tied a small bell around my penis and led me into yet another room where I immediately noticed nine other men in identical attire who were clearly also trying to join.

Suddenly some soft music started and a naked woman entered the room..........

........she danced slowly and sensuously past each standing man..........

allowing each 'candidate' to feel her soft body swaying against theirs................

.......anyway the end result was that nine bells are quiet but mine is ringing away.

The 'co-ordinator' re-enters the room and I plead with him to be given another chance.........I make excuses for my reaction........... the heat of the room.......... her perfume.............the way she was dancing etc etc..........

Anyway............to my amazement he agrees! "One more chance!" he announces loudly to the whole room...............

I am pleased with his decision - not wishing to be the only failure at such an early stage.............

........then the music begins again...............

......and this time another woman enters.................. even more gorgeous than the first!!.........

She dances so provocatively!........and seems to target me as most likely prey!!............

I do everything I can to distract my mind............ thinking of Train spotting..........and Football................but as the music died down the only sound that could be heard was my solitary bell ringing yet again!!

The co-ordinator re-enters the room and walks straight up to me and says "Pick up your stuff and go. You are not fit for this organization."

I was understandably devastated! But the rules had been made clear to me from the outset...........

.........so I had to reluctantly accept his decision...........

But I also had to smile........... when I bent down to pick up my stuff...............and the other nine bells started ringing!...............
Tallyho!!
Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: