Monday 22 September 2008

Lod Noel's Liquid Asset Investment Advice

Whatto!! Once more!!..........



As someone who prides themselves on trying to keep one step ahead of the Finacial markets I often complete in-depth research to ensure that the Investments I have chosen are providing the maximum amount of return for me.
It's important for me to know that I have spread the risk in order to ensure that the Inheritances that will ultimately flow to our children have been optimised fully!......
For example: If I had purchased £1000 of Northern Rock shares one year ago
they would now be worth £4.95.

With HBOS, earlier this week my £1000 would have been worth £16.50

Whilst £1000 invested in XL Leisure would now be worth less than £5.

But...
One year ago I utilised my vast expertise in World Wide Investment opportunities..
And bought £1000 worth of Tennents Lager..........


..then drank THE LOT!!
WALLOP!!
...and when I took the empty cans to an aluminium re-cycling plant..
...they gave ME £214!!


TALLYHO!!!
So.. based on the above statistics my current investment advice is..
"drink heavily and re-cycle!"

Cheers Everyone!!

Tallyho!
Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: