Sunday 21 September 2008

Lord Noel - "Sometimes"

Whatto! Everyone!!
Sometimes I am touched deeply by the lyrics of a song or the words of a poem.....
..especially when it happens to contain an element of sadness..
......so I thought, for a change, I would share this beautiful message 
that I recently received from my Sister-in-law Dame Willamina Maudling.

I do hope you enjoy it as much as I did..
It's Called... "Sometimes"


Sometimes... when you cry........ no one sees your tears.

Sometimes... when you are in agony...... no one sees your hurt.

Sometimes.... when you're anxious.... no one sees your nervousness

Sometimes when you're hurt......... no one sees your pain

Sometimes. when you are worried...... no one sees your stress

Sometimes when you're afraid...... no one sees your trembling


Sometimes when you're lonely .........no one sees your isolation

Sometimes. when you are friendly........ no one sees your smile ..


..but FART ...just ONCE!!!!

..AND EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!!



Tallyho!
Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: