Friday 7 May 2010

Lord Noel Has Election Fever!

What ho! Voters....


Once again we have been asked to cast our votes.....
....to determine the fate of this wonderful country of ours......
....and look forward to the fact that absolutely nothing will change.
One of the local candidates visited our home recently...
...a lovely young Chinese man.....
....and my wife Lady Jacqueline opened the door to him....
....after a few seconds she returned to the breakfast table looking rather flushed....
...so I asked her "What's the matter Darling?....You look flushed!"
"I can't believe it!....A Lady's not even safe in her own home!!" she stammered....
..."What on earth do you mean?....What's happened?" I enquired....
"I've just smacked a Chinese man across the face on our front doorstep!...THAT's what's hapened!" she yelled
...."You did WHAT?" I exclaimed...
"Well it's the bloody cheek of these young people today....they know no shame!!....
.....standing there bold as brass, asking me if I could help him with his erection!"


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: