Monday 10 August 2009

Lord Noel - Naturally Beautiful

Whatto! Gardeners......

There's nothing I love more than admiring our gardens here at Virtual Manor.


And this recent spell of good weather has been simply ideal for just that purpose.

I have previously mentioned the joys of having a lawn which comprises of grass.....

..... and a number of other things..... (commonly known as weeds).

The other day I just had to examine it all in greater detail.....

.....so I took my camera......... and went hunting.

The honey bees were busy......

....all eagerly searching for that elusive nectar amongst the clover flowers.

The ladybirds have suddenly all hatched out......

.....and are helpfully eating all the greenfly that we had an over abundance of just recently.

I marvelled at the beauty and detail of the simplest of flowers......
....and generally had a spiffingly jolly time.
If everyone in England allowed a little wildness into their gardens

......the habitat we could collectively create would be enormous.

It's nice, now and again.......... to go wild.


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: