Saturday 22 December 2012

Lord Noel's Xmas List

What ho! Pepys...


I have managed to locate a number of very interesting presents which are both pleasureable and ecofriendly!
If you're still wondering what to buy me these may give you a clue.
The first is cake!
You can never have enough cake can you?
The baby Jesus loved cake...and so do I.


And then there's DRINK!
Xmas wouldn't be the same without booze.
It's what one of the Wise Men brought to the manger to help everyone Celebrate!


Next - GAMES!
Not the electronic ones... I like sitting by a table and moving things around with my hands whilst interacting with fellow humans! I know I know - I'm so old fashioned.
Here's a game which is VERY popular in Britain right now...

Next up is this little beauty!
Apparently it wakes one up when it's prayer time - with a very loud recording calling one to prayer!
Perfect!


These pressies also took my fancy for their creativeness on a budget!
Who says you have to be loaded to enjoy the Winter Solstice?
First - Personalised balls!




Light these candles and they roast the coffee beans - making the whole room smell delicious!


Jazz up your left over bottles and make them feel special again!
I fill mine with home made sloe gin! Hick! 


Can you afford a black pen?
Yes?
Then you can make someone you love one of these lovely paper weights!


Tallyho!

Best Wishes and a Happy Solstice!
Lord Noel



No comments: