Sunday 23 December 2012

Lord Noel's Supermarket Trip

What ho! Pepys...

They had this special offer on - for Polygimists

As my Butler had the day orf I went by myself to visit the Supermarket and I found it a most miserable and depressing experience. If I could describe Hell it would definitely be something like this.
Even the Staff were unhelpful!
I asked one 'assistant' if she could point me to where the cloves are and she sent me to the 'Garments Department'
I've bought lots of so called 'Special' products from the Supermarket for Xmas and have since sampled them all to find out which ones are totally top notch.
I have still yet to discover an 'All-Butter Mince Pie' that lives up to my highest expectations.
So here - In desperation - is my recipe for 'All-butter mince pies'.

(1) Take a packet of butter.
(2) Carve it into the shape of a mince pie.
(3) Eat it.

You're Welcome!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel
(Well known Xmas Glutton)

No comments: