Thursday 8 July 2010

Lord Noel Says "That's the Spirit!"

Whatto! Peeps....

Russia is certainly somewhere I would like to visit one day......
They have certainly proved that Communism creates some beautiful women........
Anyway ....whilst doing some research on Russia for a firthcoming trip.....
...I happened to read an old Folk Tale about a Russian soldier named Boris Stanislavski......

....who was separated from his unit during a particularly fierce battle in the wilds of Siberia.....
....and while he struggled to reform with his unit....
....he came across a wounded old civilian Crone and helped to rescue her and return her to her cottage in the woods where he dressed her wounds and thus saved her life......

She told him that she was a Witch and that she had the power to make a single wish come true for him...
......and to show her gratitude for saving her life.....
.."I will work a special spell - just for you!"...
...."I will grant you one wish, anything that you want." she promised.

The Russian begins thinking, "Well I really like drinking vodka." he says.....

...."And I wish to be able to drink vodka whenever I want, and wherever I want - so make me piss vodka."

The woman promised to grant him his strange wish that very evening......
And when the Russian gets home he gets a glass out of the cupboard and pisses into it.
He looks at the glass for a moment and it's completely clear!
"It looks like vodka!" he says to himself.
Then he smells the liquid.
"It smells like vodka!" he says aloud in surprise.
So he takes a mouthful....
......and it is indeed the best vodka that he has ever tasted.
The Russian yells to his wife, "Natasha, Natasha, come quickly!"
 (I don't have a picture of Natasha - but I imagine she looks something like this typical Russian woman.)
She comes running down the hall and the Russian takes another glass out of the cupboard and pisses into it. "What are you doing?!" Natasha cries out in dismay....
"Just drink it!" he tells her......
....and although Natasha is reluctant, she goes ahead and takes a sip.
"It is the best vodka I hane ever tasted!" she exclaims.
The happy couple drink and party all night.....
.....but at the end of the night he fills up only one glass....for himself!

A drunken Natasha asks him "Boris, why did you only get one glass? What about one for your wife?!"

Boris raises the glass and says, "Don't worry my love!....
.....Tonight, you drink from the bottle!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel