Monday 8 October 2012

Lord Noel Gets Withdrawal Symptoms

What ho! Pepys...


You know what I hate?
I hate being at a cash machine.
(Otherwise known as an ATM or 'Hole in the wall' in some countries)
Especially when someone I don't know is standing behind me...
... watching over me.
They may not even be watching me...
...or trying to memorise my PIN number.
(Which should either be wriiten as PIN or PI Number if you were being a Pedant about it)
It just makes me feel very nervous....
...and keen to leave as soon as possible.
So whenever I find that I'm in the queue standing behind someone else....
I try to put myself in THEIR shoes...
and wonder what I can do to put them at ease and...
..... let them know that I'm not a threat to them.
Today I put a nice young Lady at ease...
...by softly licking her neck.
You should try it too!

Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel



No comments: