Saturday 23 April 2011

Lord Noel Prog Rocks On!

Whatto! Peeps.....

With all this sunshine weather my mind strayed to rock festivals....
....but, as a relatively mature person (aka. "old git") it's often difficult to find a line-up that excites.
That was until I heard about the 'High Voltage' rock festival in London.
I've booked my ticket for the Sunday 24th July gig and am really looking forward to it.....
....I shall be glued to the 'Prog Rock' stage with Jethro Tull and Curved Air among many.....
...although there other rock bands on other stages too...
...like Thin Lizzy and Judas Priest....
...you can check out their web site here.

I asked my good Lady wife if she would like to accompany me to the festival and she politely declined, saying....
"No thank you Lord Noel I think that Prog Rock is shite!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel