Sunday 3 April 2011

Lord Noel on 'Dogging for Beginners'

Whatto!

As I was walking into the Post Office a small terrier followed me in.....
....and was surprised to see it take a Telegram form and scratch the words: "Woof..... Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof...... Woof. Woof. Woof...... Woof." on it.
The dog then picked up the paper in it's mouth and handed it to the clerk behind the counter who examined it and then looking at me (thinking the dog was with me) said politely, "There are only nine words here. If you wanted, you could send another 'Woof' for the same price."
To which I replied, "But that would make no sense at all!"

As I left to walk home I passed two chaps who were out walking their dogs.
I saw one dog wander off to pee against a nearby wall.
Like dogs do, it raised it's leg and started to do his thing.....
....and the second dog then went up and started to go exactly where the other dog did...
...I was just about to continue past them when I saw that instead of raising his leg, he stood up on his hind legs, put both paws on the wall and then relieved himself.
I was intrigued by this unusual stance and said to the owner, "How on earth did you teach him to pee like that?"
The owner replied, "I didn't teach him. He's done it that way....
....ever since the wall fell on him..."

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel