Friday 8 April 2011

Lord Noel's New Hobby Really Takes Orf!

Whatto! Peeps....
I converted my spare bedroom into a laboratory some time ago in an effort to try to replicate the 'Stargate' effect phenomenon - (so I can go back in time to sort out things which I believe went badly wrong.)
I call this device my................ Trevortron!
It's Greek and it means 'something which is entirely massive and squeezed into a spare room'
My Technicians told me yesterday that a new analysis of 10,000 proton-antiproton collisions at the Trevortron showed a weird result a couple hundred times — the numbers do not agree with the accepted theories of elementary particles and the forces that govern them. Post-collision jets of electrons and heavy particles called 'W' bosons did not behave as they should.
My Physicists now believe they might have found evidence of a new elementary particle or an entirely new force of nature, which will make me extremely important in the World of Big Bangs.......
.....and certainly someone you wouldn't want to mess with.
Remember you heard it first here!
....unless you read it here....

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel