Sunday 7 November 2010

Lord Noel - In Your Dreams

What ho! Pepys....
....Lord Noel here....


Lady Jacqueline woke up yesterday morning having had a disturbed nights sleep....
....she told me she was feeling rather rough ....

....she explained that she'd been having vivid dreams all night and said,  "I remember in one of the dreams you gave me a diamond necklace as a romantic surprise!......What do you think it means?"
"Well Darling" I beamed with excitement..."all I can say is - you'll find out tonight!" ......
That evening I came home from a shopping trip into town....
....with a small, beautifully wrapped package in my hand......
.....and as I handed it to my good Lady wife......
....I could see from her face that she was absolutely delighted.....
.....and she wasted no time in opening my present........
.....a book entitled "The Meaning of Dreams."

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: