Monday 29 November 2010

Lord Noel On Cards We Didn't Buy

What ho! Pepys!....


I've been trying my hand at creative writing.....
....starting orf with verses for greetings cards.
I haven't had a reply to the ones I've sent orf to the Card Companies yet...
...but I remain hopeful!


I heard your wife has left you,
How upset you must be.
But please don't fret about it...
Coz she's moved in with me.


Congratulations to you
on your big wedding day!
We love you Dear but can't you make
your husband go away?

 I must admit of all the things
you brought into my life.
I never believed in Hell until 
you turned into my wife.


As days go by, I think about
how fortunate I am...
that you're not here beside me
to ruin every plan.


I'm miserable without you
I pine all day my Dear
It's such an awful life I live
it's almost like you're here.


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel 

No comments: