Monday 2 June 2008

Lord Noel On Maintaining Standards

Whatto fair readers of the ethereal word!

I recently came across a number of pamphlets that had been given to me by my good father the Duke of Earl as instruction on how to deal with the 'opposite sex'.

I must say that I put them away somewhere 'safe' fully intending to read them - but never actually got around to it.....................

You can imagine my surprise when the other day I uncovered these little gems.................









I must say I'm amazed at how they have stood the test of time................
Luckily I have instinctively followed this advice by using what I like to refer to as 'uncommon sense'.................
I know Lady jacqueline will vouche for me here in that respect...............
...........Why, only last week she was stating that she 'couldn't wish for a better husband'
................and I of course just smiled, patted her tiny head and said to her in reply
......"Get on with the supper woman!"


Tallyho everyone!
Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: