Sunday 8 June 2008

Lord Noel's Chromozomes

Well "Whatto!!" once again my dear virtual friends................!

I saw a fascinating scientific programme the other day

......................which really got me thinking............

Apparently our chromozomes are such that we very closely resemble that of ..........

................wait for it..........................

FISH!!!!

This revelation was such a shock to me.......................
I had to go for a soak in the jacuzzi.................

........but it certainly helped to explain a few things in my life...............................

.........for example - there's nothing I love better on a hot day than lying down and basking in shallow waters.......................

(Here I am with my dorsal fin extended......................)


........and of course .................there's my Uncle Snapper .......................




..he's the life and sole of any party....................


............and I don't know of anyone else's uncle who is quite like him..............


Here he is - laughing his bally head off over one of his jokes..................


And me and my cousin are finding it quite a hoot too!................... (OH COD!! - Don't we look out of Plaice!!!?)

Here I am play fighting with my Grandfather - he's still in very good shape and able to put up a strong fight as well....
..............he loves wrestling ....
........apparently he got hooked on it as a tiddler!!!..............
And here I am with two of my mates!!!...

....as you can see ... they're a right couple of handfulls....
......we were off to the nearest Port actually....
.....for a load of liquid refreshment!!

  ....and it wasn't long before a couple of rather attractive females came over and started flirting outrageously with us!!
Har Har!!! I didn't know where to look!!!!!............
So to be honest........................ there are many good things about being closely related to fish...........
................and of course............
............it could've been much, much worse!......................
.........take my friend Max for example............................!!!



(By the way................He thinks he looks a bit ruff in this shot!!)

Whatto everyone!


.....and Tallyho!!!!


Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: