Saturday 21 June 2008

Lord Noel Enjoys A Day At The Beach..........

Whatto! ..............and a glorious "Hello" to everyone in Cyberland!!


Summer is a time when the mind turns to many things...............

.....and with the longest day of the year finally here.............

............I decided it was time to head..............

..........................for the BEACH!!



......accompanied (as ever) by my loyal & faithful manservant - Tennyson...........


......................who I needed on this particular outing............


..............to carry all my beach accoutrement's!!


.............of which there are many!!!!...........



Sometimes I find the English coast quite beautiful...................


.........and if you squint your eyes tightly.................


..............you can almost imagine you were somewhere more exotic..................


................like Bournemouth...........



Here is a picture of Tennyson finally reaching the beach with all my equipment.............


..............and do you know?


............. he actually had the nerve to ask me for a drink to quench his thirst!!!

In his own best interests I naturally refused, and told him to 'Toughen up!'

................... and get on with assembling my 'Man kite'!!!.....



Now.............The idea of the 'Man Kite' is that it should remain airborne so that one can attach oneself to it and allow it to drag one across the surface of the water on one's surfing board ...................
Here is a picture of the kite in the air.......................


.......it is a rare and unusual photograph................
because unfortunately - it did not remain there for long..................
................and soon became ................

......something resembling - a not inexpensive windbreak......
.....I left Tennyson to sort the matter out....
....and headed orf to enjoy the sea.....
(another aspect of 'Mother Nature' that I like to become 'at one' with from time to time)


Here I am frolicking by the waters edge............................



So..Dear Readers!!!......
....Get yourselves down to the beach this SUMMER!!
(.. the nights are already drawing in!!!)
Best Wishes and Tallyho!!
Lord Noel

No comments: