Tuesday 3 June 2008

Lord Noel Experiences Ghosts and Ghoolies!!

Welcome once again dear reader to my sporadic and periodic ramblings.


Tonights has a somewhat sombre tone attached to it.....................

For I recently learnt of a nearby Hamlet (No NOT the cigar!).................

which is definately frequented by Ghoolish spirits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was told that this devilish experience could only be experienced on a certain night...............
............at a certain time............................
when the nearby churchbells would strike out.........................
to drive the hellish demons from this place (NO! NOT the fish!)


Not to be undone by a challenge......................


I headed for the said hostelry with a few guarded colleagues....................


.........and had a few Beers for DUTCH COURAGE!!


On first inspection everything seemed right enough.....................

(Except the REINDEER badly needed feeding!)

But it was then that I noticed......................that the clock was stuck at 7.43pm!!!!
......................the EXACT TIME WHEN the HORRIBLE DEED TOOK PLAICE!!!! (YES! THE FISH!!!)

Then suddenly! ..........on a nearby wall................


I spotted it ........................an INVISIBLE HORSE!!!
I let out a yell to warn my associates!!.............


.....then turned suddenly to stand FACE TO FACE............


...........with an INVISIBLE MAN!!!



It was obvious to me then that my companions couldn't see him...................

.......and whilst they assured me in calming tones that there was nothing to fear................

.....I could feel the evil energies rising around me................


........perhaps I possess an Inner gift?............

......... I'm not sure................


........but I do remember a girlfriend long ago saying that she thought I was a bit of a Psycho!




Anyway...................I had yet more of the local tipple......................


Unfortunately they'd completely run out of champagne......................


..........and the only Brandy they had was less than fifteen years old!!!

..........Can you imagine how frightful that was for me dear reader???!!!

..........STUCK in a haunted public house

.....................with nothing to defend myself with but REAL ALE!!


Suddenly somebody in the group let out a shout!!!!....................

.......and we all truned round to cacth sgiht of this ABOMINATION!!


...................glidddddding psssst on it's Satanic feet!!


I cna tell u dreary reeder .....................

...........thta lokal breer woz the onli thingk

.............................keepign my heatr and soooul toeghter!!


I hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaad a likkkkkkkkkkel drrrrop morrrrrrrrre.............


................THEN!!!..................


Weeeee allll haaad to addddjournnnn to-oo toooo theee craparkkkk........;;;;;;


.>>>>>>. toooooooo ........


........a neeeeeeeeeeerbyy treeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!




..........aaaand thhhe frresssssssh aaiiiir didddd uzzz allllll a powerrrrr offff gooood........

...........THEN!!!

Then ..................deeer reederz......................


......................yuuuuur intepid Lordddd


..................spyyed theeeee dreaaaaadfulllllll .........dreaaaaadfullllllllllllllll................


....................creeeeeeeture onceeee aggggainnnn......


.....ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyezzzzzzzzzzzz............


,,,,,,,,,,,sooooooooo orrrrrrrrrrrrrf IIIIi wennnttt.........................


////////// kamraaaaaaaaaa in hannnnnnnnnnnnnddddd.................


.......[[[]]]'''''''''' to katsh a blarstttttted fooooto offfffffff thtissssssss..............


..........AAAAAAAAANNIMAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!.........


............ONNCE ANDDDDD


.*********4 BBBBBBAAAALLLLY AAAAAAAAAlllllllll!!!!!!!!!





BBbbbuttttt ----------asssssssss u kannnnnnnn seeeeeeeeee ffffroommm................


.....deeee abooooffffff ppikkktuuure.............


......4 Onccceeeeeeee!!.......... yesssssssss 4 wwwonnnsssssssssseeeeeeeee


.................I wozzzzzzzzzz ronggggggggggg!!


....OONnnnncee deeeeeee yunnnng ladddddiiiii


..................................haddddd stopppppppppped screeeemingk........


.......sheeeeeeeeee wassssss verrrrry undersstttttttttttaaaaaaaannnnding...............


Whichhhhhhh izzzzzzzzz juuurts assss welllllllll reeeeeeeeeeelly....................


..........assssssssssss Immmmmmmmm norrmalllly soooooooooo reezzzerfd!!

TTTAAAAAAAAAALLLLLYYY HoHHHOOOOOO


LUD NOL>>>>>>>>>kizkizkizzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

brown eyed girl said...

I want to try some of that local brew.......lol