Thursday 21 February 2008

Lord Noel Notices Something In The Air Tonight

Hello & Whato everyone!!

Did you manage to catch the Total Eclipse of the Moon last night I wonder?

I was out there from time to time keeping a beady eye on things.........


You can see why people years ago thought it was a bad omen..........

When the sky changes that dramatically from a full moon to nothing it is weird!

Mind you ..................... I quite like weird...........

Many people say I'm on another planet anyway! Har!

I just say "Well I can see Uranus!!"

....and that Dear Reader - is a clue to my latest acquisition!!

Here's another!.....................

A man walks into a bar.............................. Ouch!!!

Got it yet?..............


He sees STARS!................. har har!!!

Here's one more clue......................

I've recently measured it ......................... and I'm proud to say .........................

............I've got a FULL SIX INCHES!!!!!!


Whato! I hear you cry .....................in justifiable disbelief!!!!

You know I HATE to brag...........

............ unless I'm playing cards! Har!!

But this time it's PERFECTLY TRUE..............................

I suppose you could say I've become a LUNATIC too!!

I think it's time to put you out of your misery now! ...................

You see my dear, patient friend....................

I am now the proud owner of none other than a.....................

TELESCOPE!!!!!!!!!

OH YES!! .....and not just any old telescope!

The well seasoned and knowledgeable salesperson described this one as being like a canines genitals .......................

I can't really see the resemblance myself!



Isn't she a BEAUTY!!!?
Look at those legs!........................ and that BODY!!
I keep looking outside.................. hoping and wishing that the clouds lift so I can spring into action with her!

I'm looking forward to checking out the constellations - up close and personal!!




I may find out what the Heavens have in store for me!...............
Something nice I hope!...................

Tallyho everyone!
Best wishes Lord Noel

No comments: