Saturday 9 February 2008

Lord Noel At ONE with Nature!

Hello and Whato!... to you all!

Now that the sunny days are occuring once more there's nothing one enjoys more than getting oneself outside and feeling the fresh Spring grass against ones bare feet..........

I was outside the other day - enjoying a lovely drop of sparkling champers - when I suddenly noticed something in a nearby bush.............

On closer inspection I found it was a jolly little creature - scampering about in the undergrowth - sweet as anything - with its lovely little tail flicking about behind it..........

Well I picked the jolly little creature up and placed it in a container so that I might observe it more closely and keep it from harm.....................


I no time at all - I'd struck up quite a rapport with this beautiful little mouse - and we were getting on famously - laughing and joking about this and that...................
But one is then faced with the difficult choice of what to do next - for the best.......
If I let this beautiful creature go - it was likely to fall prey to some vicious monster and be torn limb from fragile limb!!

....But there was NO WAY I could possibly retain it in captivity..............
THAT would be CRUEL!!
NO!!
It was a difficult decision all right!
But my family didn't get to where they are today by shying away from difficult decisions!!

So!!
I carefully weighed up all the available options.............
Considering what was in the best interests of this gorgeous and vulnerable creature....

.....and cooked it in a lovely stew!
Bally Delicious!!

Tallyho everyone!!
Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: