Sunday 17 February 2008

Lord Noel Is Floating On Hair

Whato! Everyone - I trust you are all ticketyboo!

Today I would like to share my opinions with you about ............presentation!

Those of you who know me well will know also that I love food .............. especially food which has been well thought-out, and I simply relish the joy of receiving a beautifully presented meal and cutting the perfectly shaped offering..............

.................sliding each joyously succulent forkful into my trembling, salivating mouth.

I am just as fastidious about my own lovely appearance!

For example I have chosen to have my own, tried and trusted hairdresser attend to me at my home!

I can safely say she now knows the cut of my jib, the lie of my land and most of all .................... how to make me look distinctly beautiful!

Stage 1

She always starts at the top with the lifting and separating - which also involves a little teasing of my folicles and the occasional massage of my upper epidermis - which I love!

I think you can see that I find it hard to disguise the pleasure I was experiencing at that moment!

Stage 2

Next she moves onto the cranium for the upper dorsal trimming - this involves lifting the hair into a fin like structure and then cutting the top away in carefully measured portions - so that one less resembles a fish.........
I met an unfortunate individual the other day who had left the salon urgently as the skilled Peliquarian had reached this vital stage...............
He was jumped on by a short-sighted fisherman and kept prisoner in a keep net for five hours!

I don't think he will ever be the same.......................

Stage 3

Now you can see her dextrosity as she moves slowly to the upper cerebelum area and downwards towards the nape of the neck.................
I don't mind telling you - I LOVE THIS BIT!!!!
It makes what hairs one does have left ................stand on end!!

Hence why this particular operative has strategically placed her hand over the crown of my dome - to keep the bugger DOWN!!

Stage 4

It's at this stage .........................when I finally get to look in the mirror at the finished result................ that I am often reduced to tears!
The sheer mastery of the cut!....................
The poise and elegance with which this now embues me....................
I am................. for once ...............Speechless!!!

Tallyho! & Best Wishes
Lord Noel x

No comments: