Tuesday 20 May 2014

Lord Noel On Local News

Whatto! Pepys...
Lord Noel here!


People often say to me "Lord Noel - How do you manage to live without a TV?"....
But they are usually mixing me up with someone else.....
..... like Nicholas Cage or Richard E Grant...
...both of whom have personally advised me of their hatred for the small screen.
(Or maybe it's just because of the lifelike tattoo I have over my abdomen of Mr Cage?)
I do look at the old gogglebox from time to time....
....but the time I spend watching it has increasingly decreased.
I must admit that I have a darker desire, that has to expressed in the open air amongst other pleasure seeking adults...
...and also to having a secret delight when coming across a fresh newspaper advertising sign....
...although I am, of course, unable to speak further of this - due to the impending Court Case.

So instead, here, for your delectation and delight is a "Selection from my Collection" which I trust you will enjoy - to the full.








Sometimes I wonder whether they think we don't read them at all!




Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: