Thursday 20 October 2011

Lord Noel - Supporting the NHS in it's Hour of Need

Whatto! Peeps...


As you will know
thanks to the excesses of Members of Parliament
(AKA "Corrupt Spongers")
the poor old NHS is now bankrupt.
As a result of my previously successful diagnosis of many rare conditions
I have been inundated with further pleas for help from really yukky ill people
...Like this...

Dear Lord Noel
I've got a lovely can of epoxy resin in my shed
(nothing strange about that I hear you cry)
but the trouble is that from time to time
I need to use the contents of that can
for odd jobs here and there 
around the house.
My problem is
that whenever I pick up the can 
to use the said contents
it brings me out in a 
nasty rash. 
What can I do?
Please help!
Regards
Thomas Foollery

 Dear Tom
(I hope you'll allow me to call you that 
since you've taken the trouble to write to me 
and enclose some horrific photos)
Your condition is an extremely rare one
and very difficult to diagnose
UNLESS 
you are an expert like me!
For I am pleased to be able to tell you
that you are displaying all the symptoms 
of someone who is
glue-tin intolerant.

You're Welcome!


PS I had a brilliant book about Glue once 
- I just couldn't put it down


Tallyho!
-xxx-
Best Wishes - Lord Noel