Sunday 18 September 2011

Lord Noel Meets a Master Baker

Whatto! Peeps...

I recently fell out with our local baker because of the way he spoke to me...
...I simply asked him the best way to make sandwiches and he replied rather curtly that I should use my loaf! After that I decided that I would get my own back, by tormenting him on a daily basis....
So I walked into the bakery one day and asked "Can I have a pork chop?"
The baker said, "We aren't a butcher; we don't sell meat here."
And with that, I left.
The following day I went back and asked "Can I purchase one of your delicious pork chops please?".
This time the Baker said, "No Lord Noel you can't, and if you come here again I will nail your feet to the floor."
I again left his establishment, content in the knowledge that my tormenting had, once again, been a total success..
The following day I returned once more and asked, "Do you have any nails?"
The baker replied, "No." 
And I said, "Well, I'll have two pork chops then!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel