Tuesday 17 May 2011

Lord Noel's Latest Literary Contribution

Whatto! Peeps....

Those of you who love hanging on my every word.......
(and who can blame you?)
......will be thrilled to learn that my creative juices have been dribbling copiously once more.....
....and the end result is that I have finally started work....
...on my latest novel!
This one is destined to be a thrilling 'whodunnit'.
A gripping tale of murder, sex and intrigue.
A nail biting, seat grabbing, breast squeezing lollop through sophisticated society....
....showing the bare bottoms or underside of life in the overtaking lane.
And in an effort to create something a little different....
....I've decided that in this story, the main character will be....
....a crime solving baker.......
...who suffers from Celiac disease.

I've called it 'Gluten for Punishment'

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: