Wednesday 18 May 2011

Lord Noel on Threesomes

Whatto! Peeps.....

Those of you who follow me regularly.....
...(and I'm not talking about YOU 'Shopping trolley Lady' - who constantly follows me about the village)...
...No, I'm talking about all the lovely virtual people out there who spend most of their lives reading other people's blogs.....
You will know that I continually seek to find stimulation for my massively overactive cranium.
I have often fantasised (as have so many of the male population) about having a threesome - the ultimate physical and mental experience.....
....and now Ladies and Gentlemen I'm pleased to announce that I've been given the go ahead by Lady Jacqueline to enjoy one to the full!
All I have to do is find two willing participants....
...and they must be people who have vast amounts of mental and physical agility.....
...because they will definitely need it.
We could be spending an awful lot of 'quality time' together....
...so you should be attractive, interesting, humorous, creative and also smell nice.
Then together we can look forward to hours and hours of......
...THIS!
Three Way Chess!....Yeah Baby!

Yes!...not content with the historical and now apparently rudimentary game of 'standard chess' involving just two players, some clever soandso has come up with this brain explodingly complex version which enables (amongst other things) a new diagonal move which can return a player to their starting position via a curved route.
Right, I've got my baby oil....
I'm orf to assume my starting position.....
....this could take some time.....

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: