Tuesday 10 May 2011

Lord Noel aka 'Blue Leader'

Whatto! Peeps.....

By the time you read this I will be deep inside Lybia (that's Code for Libya) with a crackpot team of highly skilled military personnel, carrying out a vital but dangerous mission.....
....which will probably save the world.
As much of my work with the Foreign Office involves Top Secret missions I find it very hard to talk about any of them on here without having to then track you down and kill you for reading it.
So, instead, I will restrict myself to generalities which will give you a flavour of what I am up to.
For example......
...several months ago, when this particular mission was first being discussed the men suggested that I, as the 'Blue Leader' of my team, should be sent a message to signify that this Mission had been successfully accomplished.
We discussed what message I should be sent and in the end they decided to use a Coded one.
I'm not familiar with all the codes but they told me that I didn't need to know the Code to work out that the mission had been a success.....
...the mere receipt of the message will be enough.
It is such an important message that I have committed it to memory....
....and it says a lot about the memory techniques that I have been trained in by the good old Foreign Office....
....that I can still remember it....
....it is: "3 7 0 H S S V 0 7 7 3 H"
As you read this, I will be anxiously waiting to receive it....


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel (aka 'Blue Leader')

No comments: