Thursday 16 August 2007

LADY JACQUELINE & LORD NOEL



LORD AND LADY OF KINGSDALE AT RELAXING AT HOME

Hello all you lovely peeps!


This is my adventure into cyber space with my newly acquired thingmejiggy computor! Of course being a Lady, I'm not used to such contraptions, but whatto! In for a penny...so they say!
Now where to start? Perhaps a little about myself?

Well of course, I am a Lady!
My age....Well it would be improper to divulge that at such an early stage!
Parents? Yes, x 2, still living and breathing...
Children? Yes, x 4 and all immaculately turned out...thank goodness!
Siblings? Yes, x 2 sisters...one older, one younger...both beautiful and talented
Husband? The best...well one would have to be to have stayed with me for all these years...haw haw! My Lord, is not only my husband, but also my fantasy come true (Chippendales....eat your hearts out!), he's also my best friend & confidant...how lucky can one be? Yes, I am a very fortunate Lady indeed! :-)
Home? Yes, I live in a home (but not for the elderly, infirm or insane....yet!)
My interests? Surely that is obvious!?! Clothes, Jewels, Shoes & Handbags....is there anything else?

Toodlepip!
Lady J
x

No comments: