Saturday 23 November 2013

Lord Noel On Technology

Whatto! Pepys...


There is a well known saying from which I derive great comfort in my hours of need and it goes something like this..."Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you again. Fool me three times. Why don't you just stop picking on me? I'm clearly a raving idiot!"

After ruminating on this for a number of nanoseconds I can sincerely state that I believe this predicament has come about mainly due to the inexactitude of Science.
For years Scientists have been telling us that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutrons and Electrons. But in reaching this conclusion they have clearly forgotten to include Morons.
To counter this lack of foresight I have finally invented a computer which I believe is easily as smart as a REAL person. When my new improved computer makes a mistake, it simply blames another computer!

Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel


No comments: