Friday 23 April 2010

Lord Noel Makes Difficult Choices

 What ho! Couples......

I was faced with some difficult choices this morning.....
 My good Lady wife put her hands over my eyes....
...and when she removed them....
I saw that she had placed a small booklet in front of me.....
...and it was full of pictures of couples......
...in different positions!


She whispered softly in my ear..
... "You can have whichever one of these you like Darling!"


 I was really surprised....
...in a very pleasant way.....


So I checked each picture.....
....with growing anticipation......


Not wishing to seem too eager....
...or greedy....


 And I quickly found myself....
...completely spoilt for choice!


 There were just so many!


 So I asked her....
"Do I really get to chose just 'One'....
....from all of these lovely suggestions?"


....and she smiled sexily....
...and murmered "NO!.....
.....You can have as many as you wish..."...


"Wow!" I thought....
....now you've opened up a whole new range of possibilities!

 
But even after carefully checking each one in turn.....
....I finally had to admit......


...."There's several I'd like to try.....
.....but I really can't decide in what order!"
"No problem!" said Lady Jacqueline....
"They're ALL available at Matalan!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: