Sunday 16 November 2014

Lord Noel - Psychologist

Whatto! Pepys...


Society today can make many people feel like they are trapped inside a bit of a rat race....
....a rat race where dog eats dog.......
..... and even stubborn horses can't be made to drink water!.
It's an odd old world indeed!
....and I suppose what I'm trying to say is that there are always several ways to skin a cat....
....and THAT ladies and gentlemen is my main motivation behind todays post.
My worldly experiences allow me to hone straight in to the crux of the matter when it comes to personal problems...
So I will begin by asking.....
Are you someone who feels unappreciated? misunderstood? and perhaps even ......unheard? 
Well kind reader...
....I'm happy to report that your condition is....
...what's known as....
...Perfectly Normal!
There!....
.... and I've just saved you several thousand pounds in therapy. 
You're welcome!


Tallyho!


Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: