Tuesday 23 December 2008

Lord Noel's Xmas Singalong

Whatto! Web watchers................



To help get you fully into the Christmas Spirit.............

Here's a lovely little festive Xmas song.....................

that can be sung to the tune of "Winter Wonderland"!............


Doorbell rings, I'm not list'nin',
From my mouth, drool is glist'nin',
I'm cheerful although..........
My boss 'let me go'!
Totally addicted to the Web!

All night long, I sit clicking,
Unaware time is ticking,
I'm starting to reek,
Same clothes for a week!
Totally addicted to the Web!
Friends come by; they grab me, Saying, "Yo, man! Don't you know tonight a party's on?"
With a shrug, I mutter to them "No, man; I just discovered 'laugh-a-lot-dot-com'!"

I don't phone, don't send faxes,
Don't go out, don't pay taxes,
Who cares if someday
They take me away?
I'm totally addicted to the Web!

(Big finish!)
Tot-alllyyyyy, ad-dict-eeeed to the Weeeeeb!!!



Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline
Dress With Finesse

No comments: