Sunday 14 December 2008

Lord Noel Asks - Nightcap Anyone?

Whatto Revellers.


I was in a bar the other night when a drunk stumbled in through the front door....................
He called out his order for a drink.............
"I'll have a whiskey!"............
but thankfully the barman just said to him "Sorry Sir! You're too drunk!"
The drunk stumbled out into the night but a few minutes later returned.................
and again he slurred "Please....... just gimme a drink!".....................
The Barman replied patiently "No Sir I can't serve you..... you're too drunk!"
Again the drunk stumbled away into the night...............
and I was sure that would be the last I'd see of him.................
....but just five minutes later the same chap fell through the door once again...............
attempting to slur his order for that 'longed for' drink...................
This time the Barman just called out to him "You're too drunk Sir! Go HOME!"
The drunk swayed on the spot for a moment...............
scratched his head...................
......... and said "Well I suppose I must be................
.....the last two places said exactly the same thing!"
Tallyho!
best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: