Saturday 6 December 2008

Three Roses

Whatto! Wobbly ones...................
A good friend of ours recently underwent cosmetic surgery.......................
'Nothing too unusual about that' I hear you say...............
"True!" I immediately respond.................
"But this was to a very sensitive part of her anotomy!"..............
Because our friend is still a sexually active woman she told her plastic surgeon that she wanted her 'lower' lips reduced in size......................
She insisted on complete discretion and the surgeon naturally agreed..................
That was why she was so surprised when she woke up after the 'op' to find three roses carefully placed beside her on her bed...................
She said that she felt shocked and upset and immediately called in the doctor for an explanation.............
When he arrived she said 'I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!?'
The surgeon told her "I assure you that there has been complete confidentiality at all times.......
just as you requested!.......................that first rose was from me!.................
.............I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself......
The second rose is from my nurse............
She assisted me in the surgery and empathised completely because she had had the same procedure done some time ago.'
Our friend regained her composure somewhat on hearing this news........ 'And what about the third rose ?' she asked...............
'That's from a man upstairs in the burns unit' said the Doctor................
'He wanted to thank you.............................
..............for his new ears.'
Tallyho!
Best Wishes -Lord Noel

No comments: