Monday 1 December 2008

Brandy

Last night we had a visit from some lovely people............. we've been looking forward to seeing for some time............

They brought with them a nice big bottle of 'Three Barrels' brandy.............

I'm not sure where that rates on the scale of 'World's best Brandys'...............

But after not having drunk any brandy for a month..............
...YES! IT'S TRUE................. A MONTH!!!!!

.................it certainly tasted delicious!

This morning....

I find that words alone.......

cannot describe exactly how I feel.............

.....so I have chosen to use ART............

.......... to convey that subtle feeling to you all...........
.........I feel a bit like this.......................
You have to stare at each of these images to get the full effect..............!

........with alot of this mixed in with it...............................

...............together with a splash of this....................

............and topped up with some of this.................

This one works when you look at it from below!...............

Try it!................

Go on!.............

All I am saying is.................Give this Piece a chance!!!!..........

........It's actually quite nice!.............

But eventually.............

I will.............

............sober up!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: